Traduza!

English
French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
By Ferramentas Blog

terça-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2011

Hell Eyes (música).

When I look to you
With my hell eyes
Be careful
Close the doors
Close the windows
And disconnected the phone!
I don’t know what do
With my hands now
(BE CAREFUL!)

Refrão

You do or say something
Very wrong!
Don’t play with me
I not a Jerk girl!
My hell eyes are back in the  town
Tell me the truth
This is the chance
There are your chance
To don’t lie to me again
And if you do it
You die to me
I’ll not come back!
I would not be pious to you
When my hell eyes are here
They tell me what is right or wrong (SO)
Refrão.



Por: Rubria Gruby.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Por favor, seja coerente em seu comentário. Lembrando sempre que críticas serão tão bem aceitas quanto elogios.


Obrigado pela visita!

Os Autores.