Traduza!

English
French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
By Ferramentas Blog

terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2011

Troquei uma idéia com minha mente e...

I don’t know how tell this for you… I mean, in Portuguese.



It’s because my feelings are in English, so I’ve got to tell this in that language, sorry.



I don’t know exactly how to start this. That’s because there’s a lot of things to say! In that case, I am going to start with the basic: saying the same ‘thank you’ that I’ve always said. Thank you for never giving up, even at the worst times ever. You never gave up. You were always there, you were there for me and I know it, everyone knows it. *-*

Thank you for your existence, thanks for my breath. I know that out there, there is a man who can kill and die for me. I might do the same if we need.

When you die, I won’t have any reason to cry, because I know the life you have, and what you’ve had in it. And I know that I’ve done everything I could to make your life happy.

I know that sometimes we get into fights, I know that sometimes I’m rude with you, but it’s just because I love you and I know that when you start with all those silly jokes it’s your way to say “I love and care about you, my sweetheart.”

I hope you never change the way you are. I know that I am always saying that I WANT YOU TO CHANGE but it’s mindless, angry talk, and you already know that.

If you come to change, this is about what YOU think about yourself. I think you don’t have to change, but that’s just my opinion. If you think changes are needed, then please do that and try be even better than you already are.

I love you. Thanks for everything you’ve already done for me.



Por: Rubria Gruby.


Post Scriptum: Te amo, Andre Gruby, meu pai, meu amigo.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Por favor, seja coerente em seu comentário. Lembrando sempre que críticas serão tão bem aceitas quanto elogios.


Obrigado pela visita!

Os Autores.